WE ARE HIRING – AMBASSADOR
After 6 and a half years, our fantastic Ambassador Katrina has decided to leave get2gether to study to pursue her dreams of becoming a Classroom Assistant for children with additional support needs. Katrina has been an asset to get2gether and moulded us into the organisation we are today. We want to thank Katrina for her hard work, enthusiasm, resilience and compassion and we wish her all the best with her future!
This means we are hiring for a new ambassador!
Do you stand out and know how to connect with people in your community?
Do you want to work as a leader and build meaningful social opportunities with our members?
get2gether is looking for a brand Ambassador – could this be you?
You will be involved in planning and running get2gether’s social activities. As Ambassador you will be creating interesting content using platforms such as Facebook and Zoom.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are confident and capable of using technology as well as interest in working with diverse groups of people.
From mentorship within the team to collaboration opportunities, get2gether’s new Ambassador will receive support to amplify their talents.
Additionally the successful candidate will:
● Have direct experience of living with a disability.
● Be passionate about sharing get2gether’s vision for an inclusive world and be willing to work towards get2gether’s aims.
● Believe that everybody is entitled to love and friendship.
If you feel this applies to you then contact Alison by email to receive further details of how to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is paid at £10.40 per hour for 9 hours work per week.
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11th of October at 5pm.
- Interviews will take place in person on Tuesday 18th of October 2022.
For more information about the Ambassador role, contact Alison on 07934 804703.
Please find our Easy Read Ambassador Job Advert below and our Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your applications and wish you the best of luck! – the get2gether team