WE ARE HIRING!
After 5 years with get2gether, Andrew has decided to part with get2gether as an Ambassador and pass the torch onto somebody new. The enthusiasm, creativity, warmth and humour Andrew brought to the Ambassador role has had a profoundly positive impact on our organisation and we wish him all the best with his future endeavours.
This means we have a space for a new Ambassador!
Do you stand out and know how to connect with people in your community?
Do you want to work as a leader and build meaningful social opportunities with our members?
get2gether is looking for a brand Ambassador – could this be you?
You will be involved in planning and running get2gether’s social activities. As Ambassador you will be creating interesting content using platforms such as Facebook and Zoom.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are confident and capable of using technology as well as interest in working with diverse groups of people.
From mentorship within the team to collaboration opportunities, get2gether’s new Ambassador will receive support to amplify their talents.
Additionally the successful candidate will:
● Have direct experience of living with a disability.
● Be passionate about sharing get2gether’s vision for an inclusive world and be willing to work towards get2gether’s aims.
● Believe that everybody is entitled to love and friendship.
If you feel this applies to you then contact Alison by email to receive further details of how to apply: email@example.com.
- This position is paid at £10 per hour for 9 hours work per week.
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 5th May at 5pm.
- Interviews will take place in person on Tuesday 17th May 2022.
For more information about the Ambassador role, ring Mojca on 07551 125 726.
Please find our Easy Read Ambassador Job Advert below and our Application Form.
We look forward to receiving your application and the chance to work with you!